- 2010 - Tobacco Trust Fund $54,549 to pay for the marketer and truck insurance for NROG.
- 2010 - CNEF $7500 to pay for farmer recruitment dinners, fuel for the truck, bookkeeping services, and travel and conferences for the marketer.
- Tobacco Trust Fund - $100,000 to purchase a refrigerated truck, 4 ice machines, hire a marketing specialist and support New River Community Partners work with sustainable agriculture in the region.
- Specialty Crops grant – a $3000 grant NRCP partnered with NC Cooperative Extension to submit. It was fully funded. The funds will be used to design a logo and establish a web-site for NROG that will be used by the growers to list their availability and by their customers to see what is available and place orders. The site will not transactional, it will only be used for information. The grant will be administered by NC Cooperative Extension.
- The Conservation Fund's Resourceful Communities Program's Creative New Economies Fund (CNEF) – NRCP submitted a request for $4500 to update NROG's brochure and print stick-on labels of their logo to be put on their produce boxes. This grant was fully funded. NRCP is the fiscal agent for New River Organic Growers on this grant.
- North Carolina Agricultural Development & Farmland Preservation Trust Fund –
This grant was funded at $22,020 to purchase equipment for organic growers to help reduce labor and make it easier to increase production. The pieces of equipment are a mulch/tunnel layer, a potato digger, a potato washer, 2 trailers to haul the equipment and a pallet jack to be used with the refrigerated truck.